Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

My Amazing Student Reflection!

Last week in Te Ngahere for writing we were writing our end of year student reflection. For our EOYSR (end of year student reflection)we had to write  something you have accomplished this year that you are proud of, a subject that you think you have made your biggest achievement in, your biggest challenge and something you are grateful for. I enjoyed writing my reflection because I remember those fun things we did during the year, funny things we did and most of all my memories. Something I am grateful for is the children and teachers/teacher aids in Te Ngahere because everyone is helpful, kind and encouraging. I am also grateful for the free lunches we get because the food is delicious and Sasha has a variety of food. Also because some children at other schools or in the world might not get any lunch so I am grateful that I get lunch. 

What’s something you are grateful for?






4 comments:

  1. Hi Jaylen-Marie, I’m Alexander and I’m a year 5 at Paihia School. I like how you explained what you had to write about and what you were grateful for. I was the first one to get my reflection done in my class. I am grateful because I am able to enjoy life unlike some very poor families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexander it's Jaelyn - Marie thank you for commenting on my blog. I also like your last sentence because you are right that you are able to enjoy your life unlike poor people.
      Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Nika and I’m in Te Maunga. You must have written one of the best reflections and you remind me of when I wrote my end of the year reflection and it took me a long time to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nika thank you for commenting on my blog, it also took we a long time but I finished.

      Delete