Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cross Country

Last Friday on the 30th of August we had cross country. I had to run with the  9 year old because it was my birthday. We had to run around the field once, over the gate, around a cone, up the hill, around another cone, then back down the hill, over the gate again, then down to the finish line. What I came in cross country was 5th place. I loved everything. The thing I loved the most was that my two little cousins Anahera & Ezekiel and my Mum and Aunty was there to support me & my sister. My class Te Maunga practiced at school everyday & every week except for Friday  The whole class ran except for Teah and Charlize.I improved 5 to 6 times in running.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaelyn-Marie it’s Jahrell from Te Ngahere. I like your blog post about cross country because you explained every obstacle you had to do in your race. I could not go to cross country because I had this thing happen to my leg. Was it hard to run up the hill at cross country. Do you like doing cross country?

    ReplyDelete