Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Probability

 In Te Maunga we have been learning about probability. If you don’t know what probability is I will tell you, probability is a type of math where you do all these types of activities and a math DLO. What I learnt for probability is that when you're playing Sneaky Snakes the most common number is three well for us it was. What I liked the most was when my group was playing Spending Splurge and I got all of the items and they only got two of the items. My group was Manaaki and Luke.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaelyn-Marie my name is Stilly and i’m a year 8 In Te Ngahere. I really like your blog post you have made about Probability. I think the maths your doing sounds really interesting and fun. I also think you have explained what Sneaky Snakes is all about. Keep up the great work.

    What’s the thing you really like about Sneaky Snakes?

    ReplyDelete