Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Smart Surfing

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing something called Smart Surfing. I learnt that instead of saying the whole sentence you want to ask google, just say the keywords. For example, If I want to ask google a question like: What do spiders eat?, you would just write the keywords. For this example the keywords would be spiders and eat. Obviously if you type up on google “spiders eat“ it wouldn’t make sense, so you would change the word eat to diet and then it would say “spiders diet?” and you would get your answer. It is better to write just the keywords then the whole sentence because I learnt that when you type something up on google like “what spiders eat”, google will give you every page that has the word what in it and any other word that you write in google. I really liked doing smart surfing because I now know that when I search up something on google I will only write the keywords. 

What does your classroom do for cybersmart?



No comments:

Post a Comment