Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Magnificent Learning About Te Reo

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing Te Reo. We had to make a DLO and record yourself on EP (Education Perfect) saying the alphabet, greetings and place names in Maori. We were learning how to say them properly. I learnt that Otautahi means Christchurch and Tamaki-Makau-Rau means Auckland. I think I did well with saying the alphabet and greetings because it was pretty easy to learn and in Kapahaka we learn our vowels so it made it easier. For place names some of them were hard but some of them were also easy because I knew some of them like Rotorua and Kaitaia. I need to practice on getting better at saying the place names. I’m going to practice on getting better at saying them and pronouncing them correctly. 

Have you used EP before?




No comments:

Post a Comment