Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

Yesterday On Sunday the September 5th it was a very special day for my Dad because it was Fathers Day and we wanted my dad to have an Amazing Fathers Day. In The morning at about 7:20 me and my sister woke up to make breakfast for my Dad. Before we made Breakfast we said Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and then my Mum woke up and then we started making breakfast for him. The night before Fathers Day my Mum made some homemade muesli cereal and then my Mum and I made some shortbread biscuits. For breakfast we cooked some scrambled eggs, bacon, baked beans, hash browns, muesli and 2 Shortbread biscuits to go with his Tea. Then my sister made some eggs and bacon for us, but I didn’t eat that I had out leftover dinner from last night because it was like a breakfast because it was a pastry pie with spaghetti, bacon, eggs and cheese in it (I had 3 of them, I also didn’t have the ones with eggs in it). We finished breakfast about 9:50am. After that we had a little rest and then at about 3.00pm or 2:50pm we went to the dumpster to drop off some rubbish then we went to the Opua wharf for a little bit. It was I bit cold so we went to the far right side of Paihia beach and had a little walk. Then we went to Countdown to get some groceries and we got some ice-cream ice-blocks, so we went to the beach and ate our Ice-cream Ice-blocks there. Then we came home and my Mum was making dinner. Not so long after we got home we had dinner and for dinner we had Pork chops, mashed potatoes, vegetables and garlic bread, All of it was homemade. Then we watched some movies and went to bed.

What did you do for Fathers Day?


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jaelyn-Marie, Wow what a wonderful treat for your dad! What do you think his favourite part of the breakfast was? I'm a bit like you I love leftovers for breakfast, I find it often tastes better the next day lol! Whats your favourite recipe to bake? Mines a good old fashioned cheese Scone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think my dad's favourite part of breakfast was when we said Happy Fathers day to him and when he ate his food. My favourite recipe to bake would be donuts or waffles.
    Why is Old Fashioned Cheese Scone your favourite recipe to bake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello jaelyn-Marie I am Jamal from glenbrae school.I really liked how you posted a doc based around fathers day.Fathers day will always be a special day for every one Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jamal for posting on my blog and yes you are right Fathers Day is a special day for everyone, Bye.

    ReplyDelete