Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

My Amazing 11th Birthday In Lockdown

Kia Ora Bloggers On August 30th it was my birthday and it was the best day in lockdown. In the morning I woke up and my Mum and Dad said not to look towards the kitchen because it was a surprise. When my sister walked passed she looked towards the kitchen and she said for me (if your wondering why she said that you will find out soon). First I washed my face fixed my hair up a little bit and my sister and my mum guided me to the dining table and told me to sit on the chair. Then they told me I could open my eyes and it was my breakfast. For breakfast my mum and dad cooked waffles with berries, banana, ice-cream and maple syrup. Then they sang happy birthday and I ate my breakfast (they also had the same as me just they did it themselves. Then had a rest, played. Then we watched some TV. After we watched TV we went and drew on our driveway with chalk. I wrote “It’s My Birthday” and drew other things. While we were drawing outside my mum was making dinner for my birthday and my dad was making my cake. After we came inside because we used up most of the space and  it was getting a bit chilli. About 20 minutes later dinner was ready. For dinner we had Fettuccine, Spaghetti Bolognese, Crumbed Chicken and Pull Apart Bread. After we had dinner we had a rest and  then said Happy Birthday to me with my cake. For my cake I had a Brownie. After we played pictionary and we teamed up in two’s. I went with my mum and my mum and I won the game. Then we played twister. After that we went to bed. It was so fun. 

What did you do on August 30th?


No comments:

Post a Comment