Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

An Amazing Scientific Method

Kia ora bloggers,

Last week and this week we made a DLO about the steps of a Scientific Method. We were learning this because we made an infographic of the steps of the scientific method and because the science fair is coming up. From what I have learnt I will ask more questions and test before I do something if I’m not sure. What I think I did well was that the DLO I made was very good for my standard. What I think I could do better is try and make my DLO more tempting to read and look more appealing to the eye. What I learnt from this experiment is that hypothesis is like a guess or prediction, modify means change something, observe means gather information.  

Have you learnt the scientific method before?

Bye, Bye!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaelyn it’s one of your best friends, Charlize. I really liked your blog post about: An Amazing Scientific Method because you used very high quality words to make your blog post sound interesting; you are a good writer (you are). I don’t think I can say anything helpful because it is an awesome blog post. I have also learnt about the scientific method before.

    Did you think this activity was fun?

    ReplyDelete