Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

My Best Piece Of Writing Ever

Kia ora bloggers this week in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to write a narrative

and want to make people read our writing. We were learning how to enhance our writing

to create a powerful and emotional response to our readers. We watched a short film about

this little boy who lost his wing and these evil mean birds always picked on him. I tried to use

vivid adjectives in my writing and some other writing language features. I used the class

tuhituhi slide presentation that the teachers made to help me to add more detail and description

to my writing so I can try to get a picture In my readers minds. I found it hard trying to add a lot

of description, trying rewrite the story and try to get a picture in my readers minds. The easy thing

for me was when I went to my first writing conference group I got feedback so it helped me make

my writing better and improve on my first piece of writing. In my first writing conference the group

I was conferencing with I was a rubric 4 then we had another writing conference on Tuesday this

week and now I am a high 4 and low 5 I am so happy. 

Have you been in a writing conference before?

Here is the link to the video we watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment