Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Stunning Mosaic Art

Kia ora bloggers this week in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to make a piece of art but we were doing it digitally. We had to use this tool on our chromebook to make whatever animal or plant of your choice, even an anime character. The line we used is called polyline, the polyline helps you to make a shape and try make what you have chosen to do. The art we were doing was mosaic art. We were doing this because we are going to be putting QR codes around our school to explain what animals and trees we have in our Ngahere and why we need them. I really liked doing mosaic art because I haven’t done this before, you learn new things from it and it is very fun. What I think I did well was really trying to make the animal stand out and look like it. The animal I did for my choice was a giraffe and for my QR code I did a Nikau Palm because that’s what I was explaining about on my Ngahere investigation. The thing that I found hard was trying to make the shape and not making it turn into a line because if you do a shape to small it will just make a line and that really annoyed me. I wouldn’t change anything about my art because I really liked the way it turned out. This is one of the animals I did! I hope you like my mosaic art. 

Have you made a piece of mosaic art before?

Bye!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaelyn, Its me Poet. I liked your blog post about ‘’Mosaic Art’’ because your photo was very awesome. I also liked that you tried to make the shapes big and not small because if they’re small it looks funny but your photo turned out very amazing. Did you have fun making Mosaic Art?

    ReplyDelete