Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

An Amazing Mothers Day Gathering

 On Saturday My family and I did a mothers day celebration it was for any mothers and welcome to anyone to join. We had breakfast, Brunch, lunch and dessert. For the mothers day gathering the husbands and men were cooking for all of the wahine and there was about 80 wahine there. The wahine were so pleased and thankful to all the men that cooked for them. We did this gathering in Moerewa at the Moerewa Christian Fellowship. We did this gathering because we wanted to do this with other mothers and we also wanted to acknowledge the mothers. There also hasn’t been a gathering like this before in Moerewa. What I think I did well was that I was helping out with setting up, packing up and helping the Kuia. What I could have done better was that I should of helped more in the kitchen doing the dishes because there was a lot of dishes and a lot of wahine. I did the dishes about one or two times. What I learnt was that mothers do great things in our life and are beautiful in all ways.

What were you doing the day before mothers day?


No comments:

Post a Comment