Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

An Amazing Mothers Day!

On Sunday the 9th of May for mothers day we made breakfast for my mum. We made her eggs benedict, with spinach, bacon, hollandaise sauce and eggs. While my dad and sister were making breakfast I was massaging my mums feet. I picked an outfit for my mum to wear and by the time my mum was dressed breakfast was ready. When we finished breakfast we had a little rest and sleep for about 2 hours.  After our rest we went to my brothers house to have a mothers day dinner. The first thing we did was say hello and happy mothers day to all the mums there. About ten minutes after we got there dinner was ready (my brother was cooking for all the mother’s). We had  barbeque, macaroni and cheese, red sausages and croissants with ham, tomatoes and cheese in it. For dessert we had neapolitan ice - cream, choc chip pancakes and my cousin made a big cookie that was a mothers day edition. When everyone finished dinner and desert we all rested our tummies and an hour and a half later we all left and said thank you. What I loved about mothers day the most was that my mum enjoyed the day and had an amazing day with her whanau.

What did you do for mothers day?


No comments:

Post a Comment