Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

CyberSmart Relationships

Kia ora bloggers this week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to be smart and safe online.

We were learning how to be smart in our online relationships and to seek help when we need it. The first

thing we had to do was watch this video about this girl that made a billboard with all her personal information

that only her family should know and anyone could fake their age and lie to her. After we watched that video

we made a copy of this Google presentation that had all the steps we had to do. We got to go with someone

you trust and you've known them for a long time or even related. I chose Charlize because she is one of my best

friends and I have known her ever since kindergarten. We were learning this so it can teach us not to do what the

little girl did, not to talk to strangers online or face to face and also that you shouldn’t share your personal

information unless they are family. From what I learnt from that experience on watching that video is that I

will not go on games that you are able to chat on.  What I also learnt from that experience is that I should not

talk to strangers on any online apps, social media or in real life.

Are you always safe online? 




No comments:

Post a Comment