Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

I Am Hope!

 Kia Ora, on Tuesday we had two special visitors from I Am Hope and their names were Tai and Trent. Tai is the man who told us a story about his life when he was growing up and also about mental health. Trent is Tai’s bodyguard, he makes sure that Tai is ok and safe. What my favourite part about Tai’s story was when he went to go see the counselor and she told him to go to all the things he loved. What stood out for me the most was when he told us his family has been lying to him about his dad not being his real dad. What I learnt was that right now there are a lot of people out their in world that say they are ok but actually they aren’t and if you say you are going to be there for them you have to be there for them. I also learnt what a inner critic voice is and voice of reason. Inner critic voice is a voice in your head that says negative things about you and the reasons voice is a voice that says positive and kind things about you. After I heard Tai’s story’s I will start giving people hope and encouragement. 

Has Tai and his crew came to your school before?







No comments:

Post a Comment