Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Science Fair Reflection

 Kia Ora, in Te Ngahere we have been doing Science Fair non stop. For the Science Fair we got to choose our own group and I chose Anika and Marley. For our science experiment we wanted to find out what washing powder will wash chilli sauce, red paint and mud the most. What I learnt from this is what a independent variable is, dependent variable and controlled variable. I also learnt how write a method, manage your time and to think about who you choose to do the Science Fair with. This was a difficult experience because I’ve never done before and I found quit a few things difficult. I found that when someone in your group is away you need help, I also found writing the method, writing variables and testing your experiment was difficult. What I would do next time we do the science fair is choose the right people to do it with and choose a different experiment. The four hoe we have in Paihia School is Tu Maia which is resilience, Kaha which is being strong, Manaakitanga which is respect and Whanaungatanga which is helping each other. Out of those four hoe I used Kaha and Tu Maia because sometimes we would want give up because we were in the pit but in the end we finished and got it done.

Have you done a science experiment before?



No comments:

Post a Comment