Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

My Aunty’s Best Surprise Ever

 At the end of February my family and I surprised my Aunty for her birthday. The day we were doing the surprise we took her out so that they could set up. We told her that we were having a family meeting and having a girls day out for her birthday. We had to act normal so that she doesn’t suspect anything and that we are being all suspicious. My whole family knew about it but her. We first took her to a cafe in Kerikeri, it was called The Rusty Tractor. We had a nice breakfast there and before we left the owner surprised her with a little cake. After breakfast we went to the market and had a little walk around we also  got her some presents for her birthday but we said she couldn’t open them till we get home. After the market we went to Makanna cafe to have a hot Chocolate (my sister got  ice cream instead). When we got back home we went inside to see if they cleaned up because they said they would but they didn’t. When she went outside she was so happy and felt loved more than ever. My cousin who is her daughter videoed it all and she also made her cake.

Have you ever thrown a surprise party before?


No comments:

Post a Comment