Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Most Insane Learning About Food Webs

 In Te Ngahere he have been learning about how food webs. We had to make a copy of this google drawing. Food webs are a chain to show what animal eats what and where the energy transfers to and from.

The arrows point form the animal to the predator because the predator gets the energy from the animal and while the predator is eating it the energy flows and transfers through its body. I enjoyed learning about food webs because I got to learn what the birds in our ngahere eat and get eaten by. I learnt that stoats eat rats and possums. Once I finished my food web I had to compare mine to theirs to see what is different about each others. 

The difference about theirs is that they have more arrows, it is in different coloured coordinated so that people know where the energy transfers to and from last but not least  The things that is different about mine is that mine has two boxes explaining what happens to the kereru if it eats to many kowhai, my arrows are just black and my arrows were just straight, theirs was diagonal, straight ect(ect means extra).

Have you learnt about food web before?


Mine Teachers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment